Tuesday, September 1, 2009

From Dream to Reality for 10...

Reddington had his very 1st Sleepover & Mimi & Papa's house while Nathan & I enjoyed Cheesecake Factory & the American Idol Concert in STL.
Thankfully Reddington cries very rarely. Therefore, I chose to capture this time on camera! We've arrived!
Fried Macaroni & Cheese~ YUM!
Brandon
Denise
Kelly went to STL with some other gals & we ran into eachother @ the Galleria Cheesecake Factory--Fun!
D & B
#4 Allison
#2 Adam--- Entrance
2009 American Idol: Kris
Scott & Matt on piano
"The Top 10"
The concert was FAB. I loved all of it. Each person is so unique & every song sang was familiar to us. I love how with 10 artists singing such a variety, the show is never dull. It was a 3 Hour show & worth every cent! Can't wait till next year...
The new season starts in January & WE.CAN'T.WAIT!
HoltFam3 LOVES American Idol!

No comments: