Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FL Vaca: Part 4

Blog World: Please excuse me as I'm having some technical difficulties with our desktop as in IT'S NOT RECOGNIZING MY MEMORY STICK! So, I had already loaded this pics & am able to retrieve them from a folder & post on the Blog. I'm not sure what's going on so here's what I have from "The Wedding Day" so far...More pics coming soon (& the most exciting ones!) of the Ceremony, Reception, & Sunday Brunch @ World Famous "Mc Guire's Irish Pub"
Please, no hair comments! The stylist started over 4x & this was the final result. She asked me if I wanted her to try, again, & I finally said, "No, it's fine!"
MOB & Bride
Attitude from the Bride...
Still my two favorites...
When I can get my computer issue solved, I'll have the final FL Vaca Post, Reddinton's 4 Month Well-Baby Dr. Visit, & the many summer playdates we've already had! Stay Tuned!

No comments: