Saturday, June 13, 2009

FL Vaca: Part 2

All of these photos were taken on the 3rd day of our FL Vaca. It was a day filled with the beach & a cookout @ the groom's parents' home.
It was a wonderful day! This 1st one is a sneak peek of a pic from the cookout...more below! (the Bride, Nate, Redd)
This was Reddington's first time @ the beach so there are plenty of pics to capture the moment...or should I say moments. lol!
The 'rents & Nathan thought this pic was just hilarious...It appears that I'm going for a stroll on the beach holding the umbrella & Nathan is carrying all of our things...In actuality I have our most precious cargo~ Reddington! Reddington loved the sand in his toes...
Cookout: The groom w/ the ladies...
We met up with Craig, Tatum, Maddix, & Ava @ the cookout--they had already been vacationing for over a week so we were ecstatic to see them!
FL Vaca: Part 3 Coming Soon...
***Leave me a comment: What are you looking forward to this summer? Vaca, Concert, Splashing in the Pool? I want to hear from you!

No comments: