***Nathan just surprised me with this stunning Tiffany's necklace to match the "Tiffany Notes" Bracelet that he got me for Christmas... He thought I would LOVE the necklace to make a matching set & I do! I'm so excited to wear it~What a surprise...Thanks, honey! (& Yes, he purchased the "large pendant" necklace & it's this size. Wow!)
...May 29, 2004 we became one. Today we celebrate our 5 Year Wedding Anniversary. Thank you, Nathan for 5 blissful years. I love you more today than ever.
You are an incredible friend, husband, & father to myself & to Reddington. I don't know what we'd do a single day without you. God brought us together & He knew we would impact this world more together-- than apart. We give Him praise today & everyday we are given the opportunity to be together on this road called "life." Words can't express how much I love you. I heart doing life with you & couldn't ask for a single thing more. Happy 5 Year Wedding Anniversary, Nathan!

No comments:
Post a Comment