skip to main | skip to sidebar
We Have The Golden Ticket!

Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • Contact Me
  • Home Tour
  • Party Time
  • Foster Care/Adoption

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Because Sometimes You Kidnap...


...your own to seek the face of God together... OR sleep!  We're still sowing seed into her life with the expectation that she will become a part of our forever.  
Believing God for a party of 5 in 2015! 




Posted by Nathan and Megan at 7:30 AM
Labels: Georgia, Jesus, Random

3 comments:

The NV Mingays said...

Beautiful pics mama!! Seriously!

March 31, 2015 at 11:11 AM
Lillian said...

Wow she is so cute and so is your blog :)

December 31, 2015 at 2:02 AM
Unknown said...





شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركةمكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف

May 15, 2016 at 8:41 AM

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Golden Ticket Visitors

Golden Ticket Followers

Golden Ticket Blog Roll

  • Family From Afar- Ethiopia
    Easy Auto Ship – Stress-Free Car Shipping You Can Count On - Need to move your vehicle safely and affordably? *Easy Auto Ship* makes car shipping simple, reliable, and cost-effective—whether you're relocating, buyi...
    4 months ago
  • Jen Hatmaker
    A Different Kind of Love Story…. - You’re allowed to be included in the care you offer. After a wreck last month and a totaled out vehicle (everyone is fine), I am in the middle of car neg...
    5 months ago
  • Under The Sycamore Tree
    I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book} - In June 2022, our family of 7 embarked on a yearlong adventure to 20+ countries, all on a tight budget with only carry-on backpacks. We experienced the c...
    1 year ago
  • Thirty Handmade Days
    Printable New Year Resolution for Kids 2025 - It’s hard to believe that we’re wrapping up 2025 and it’s time to thing about New Year’s Resolution. I’m back with my printable year in review for kids ...
    1 year ago
  • Lisa Leonard Designs Blog
    Not sure if I’ve told you this -
    2 years ago
  • Dropping Anchors | foster care blog
    Rem how not to summon a demon lord Comics - The female jenova willing to enact shortly, rem how not to summon a demon lord and the workmen and out as a bit. While i bid you seize and his resplendent ...
    3 years ago
  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah - When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned 13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I. I wa...
    4 years ago
  • MADE
    DIY REVERSIBLE BAG + FREE PATTERN + VIDEO - I’m so excited to share a new project with you! DOWNLOAD THE FREE BAG PATTERN HERE Oh how I love this bag! It’s a simple over the shoulder, boho style ba...
    5 years ago
  • Elm Street Life
    Wreath Painting Tutorial Supplies - Today, I'll be showing you how to paint a simple watercolor Christmas wreath on my Instagram account, @brighterdaypress. If you miss the LIVE painting, ...
    5 years ago
  • Gardner Quads
    Great Parenting Is Perfect Imperfection - I’ve been sharing powerful tips on parenting that have helped me, and so many other parents. Like so many other tips on parenting, this one involves beco...
    5 years ago
  • Living Proof Ministries Blog
    Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace - In 2018, Beth returned from Chinle, AZ, where she had the privilege to serve our Native American sisters during a Living Proof Live conference. I recal...
    6 years ago
  • Charlie's Song
    But God… - This will be my final post. We are closing down this blog for a number of reasons and I spent all day yesterday trying to write a final goodbye. It was rat...
    6 years ago
  • No One Fights Alone
    Getting Knocked Down, Only to get back up, again, and again, and again. - “Come to me, all who are weary, and I will give you rest.” *- Matthew 11:28* “Don’t give up, don’t ever give up.” The words came through the car speak...
    7 years ago
  • This Family's Journey
    My Son - It’s taken me a long time to get to this point — the point where I feel comfortable sharing with you what is happening in my family. Before I continue, I w...
    7 years ago
  • The House of Smith's
    Favorite Things 2018 - It's been WAY too long since I posted a favorites thing post - so I've been working hard for the past two days to get this new one up, just in time for you...
    7 years ago
  • Rage Against the Minivan
    CLAIRVOYANT HEALING, COLON CLEANSING, AND HYPNOTHERAPY: THE WEIRDEST THINGS WE’VE DONE IN THE NAME OF HEALTH | SELFIE EPISODE 45 - Sarah saw a hypnotherapist. Kristen went to a faith healer. One of us has had her colon roto-routed. We are talking about the most wacky and woo-woo thin...
    7 years ago
  • Heart Cries- Adoption
    FF: Chili & Cornbread - We only have a handful of recipes that score high-fives all around the table and this is one of them. Seventeen years ago, ...
    8 years ago
  • DrewB Photo Blog- Cali
    The Harris Family - Oh, hey there poor neglected blog. Do people even read blogs anymore? I’m not sure, but if you’re here reading this hi! Nice to see you. I took a little ...
    8 years ago
  • The Poe Family
    ThePoeTrio Goes To School - Nowadays, I am crazy aware that I have three children! (And also crazy aware that his blog is ALMOST a thing of the past!) Life is non-stop busy and full ...
    8 years ago
  • Fresh Entity
    This is a sample post - Fanny pack beard pop-up twee tote bag DIY. Whatever PBR iPhone, lo-fi locavore you probably haven’t heard of them leggings paleo letterpress literally taxi...
    9 years ago
  • Baby Bangs
    Boxing on Sundays - This is a post for my imaginary pastor's wife friends in cyberspace. I don't know your names or faces but I feel like I know you. And you know me. Some day...
    9 years ago
  • Searching For Our Starfish
    Let’s Be Real… - Shall we?! Let’s take off our stupid adulting shoes (or as I call them, flip-flops), pour a cup of coffee. Wait…Nope…Let’s be real. I am pouring myself a l...
    9 years ago
  • Our Happily Ever After
    Just Like Mom - *This post isn't sponsored in any way (nothing on my blog is!). These are truly things I wanted to write about!* In honor of Mother's Day coming up, I want...
    10 years ago
  • Cheerful Homemaker
    2015 Reading: January – June - I read my first chapter book during spring state testing in the second grade and have been a proud bookworm ever since. I’m happy to say that my love for ...
    10 years ago
  • Rock, Style, Repeat
    Stitch Fix #2 Thoughts - So, I got my sister Mallory married off last weekend... MOST GORGEOUS vintage-inspired bridal look (and bride) EVER... and came home to my second Stitch F...
    10 years ago
  • A Blonde Ambition
    A Savory, Shrimpy Summer Soup - Two things: *1) *This is not becoming a cooking blog. Cooking, however, is one of the "approved" physical activities that I'm cleared to do right now, so ...
    11 years ago
  • Life {Sweet} Life
    Foster Care Awareness: Day 16 - Day 16 {Services}: There are so many pieces to the puzzle of the foster care system, and it was a large learning experience for us as to how things work...
    11 years ago
  • Katie Davis: Uganda
    - He looked into their eyes, both of them. He shouldn’t have even been talking with the woman at the well because of her race. The woman with the issue of ...
    11 years ago
  • We Have The Golden Ticket!
    Catch Up/Wrap Up {SPRING} - Hey Stranger! This post is a little of this, a little of that. I'm currently 3 DAYS from a 9 day Spring Break with my Littles & the start of a new job! I am...
    11 years ago
  • Caroline's BLOG
    In Christ Alone - I was writing on instagram and just felt like I needed to be able to tell the WHOLE story and not have to worry that it was too long for instagram. So i am...
    11 years ago
  • Ashley's Avenue
    My Baby Delivery- Channing - Well, I'm back. After a year break from the blogging world, I decided to hop back on the band wagon. I mainly wanted to share the story of my life with C...
    11 years ago
  • 3 Lloyd Boys & Mayleigh
    Colostomy take down - We are back at Nationwide. Hard to believe we are already on our 2nd surgery. I feel like time has flown by since we got Mayleigh. And been CRAZY busy!! It...
    11 years ago
  • Hello Lovely
    Where I've been // New beginnings - As you can see, I haven't been posting in a while. Well, not here. During my time home since leaving my job I started putting gusto behind something I'd alw...
    12 years ago
  • Hoping For Our Own Peanut
    Marathon & Moving Forward - Thank you all so much for the support in my last post. Much to my surprise, I ended up getting my period on Saturday. It is the first since Memorial Day. I...
    13 years ago
  • Imperfect
    -
  • The Farmer's Wife Tells All
    -
  • First Fruits Homestead
    -

A Blessing from the Lord...

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Golden Ticket Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (18)
    • ▼  March (3)
      • Because Sometimes You Kidnap...
      • March Means 1 Thing...
      • Catch Up/Wrap Up {SPRING}
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2014 (80)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2013 (86)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2012 (102)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2011 (113)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2010 (88)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (72)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (8)
Powered by Blogger.