SO --------- I know I'm still behind on blogging but can't help to post our pictures from our Christmas Card Photo Shoot at the end of September. We do it "early" every year so that I have plenty of time to get cards made, addressed, & stamped so they're ready to mail the day before Thanksgiving. This year we met at a Christmas Tree farm near our house & I'm so glad we did. It actually started raining as soon as we got out of our vehicle! We went forward with the photos because... Do you know how long it takes to get 5 people ready for pictures? Of course you do! Too darn long so I was not going to rewind & try, again. Take it or leave it, here's the photos & the text that was on our card.
Dear Family & Friends:
We've grown! 2014 has been a joy-filled year with a vacation to Disney World & the surprise addtion of 6-day-old Georgia on June 9th. We're grateful for the honor of raising her & pray she'll become a part of our forever family. We're so blessed by each other & the support of our loved ones on this faith journey. We look to 2015 expecting great things in Jesus. Merry Christmas!
Love: Nathan, Megan, Reddington, Milannah, & Georgia
1 comment:
Beautiful mama! The colors are vibrant and the personalities are jumping off the screen. :)
Post a Comment