WELL... I'm so excited to say that we have a little "Brave" in our house now! Nathan & I grew up in the town we live in & went through the school system. We're excited to have Reddington following in our footsteps. It's OFFICIAL... we have a kindergartner!
So, here's my facebook post from the 1st day: Ready or not, today starts a new journey in learning for our first born. Just like always, we pray for #worldchangers; that they're kind, listen, love Jesus, & accept others no matter what. We're #soproud of these 2! Y'all... the days are long but the years are short! Time, slow your roll.
He asked for Dairy Queen for Lunch after his 1st (half) day so, of course, I was happy to take him!
We took a few at a park a few days before...
.jpg)






.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment