Thursday, March 13, 2014

So>>> THIS HAPPENED...

One evening the kids had a babysitter & I left a painting project for them.  They were to paint the paper eggs with the paint colors & brushes I had for them.  They did a great job & I was excited to wrap up the project the next day. WELL... Reddington woke up early & cut out the eggs himself! So, needless to say, they are not quite the shape of "eggs" but I thought it was so cute that he took it upon himself to finish the project. I do still love how it turned out. HA! Evidence below!
My Spring decor is officially complete & for that, I'm thankful.  This is our 2nd holiday/season to be sporting a handmade wreath made by the kids in my decor.  See the Valentine version here.
Our Spring Break starts tomorrow at 3:15! I cannot wait to spend time with Reddington & Milannah! The blog may be a little quiet for a couple of weeks.  We don't have any major plans but will enjoy some lazy days, appointments, Lunch dates, weekend at Uncle Chad & Auntie Joy's, & even a pedicure.
BRING.IT.ON!





I hope for each of the kids to make a few of these for Easter presents for the grandparents over break. Since they use their handprints, it will be something fun to keep from year to year & remember how little they once were!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the wreath turned out great! It makes it a bit more special that he took the initiative to cut them out on his own. :)