Saturday, July 6, 2013

Well hello there...

do you hear that???
That's the sound of crickets chirping over here in my place on the interwebs...  With my trip to Africa, Adoption Day coming up, & the lack of Internet at home, this spot has been a little on the quiet side lately.  During the school year I have Internet access at work so I'm able to blog before or after my work day.  During the summer it is a lot more inconvenient for me + summer gets in the way & I wouldn't have it any other way. 
Thank you for being patient with me as I blog our summer thus far + 1 night in Washington DC + 10 days in Africa. It's definitely going to take some time but I promise- I will get it done & hopefully sooner rather than later. I do have some posts ready to go starting on Tuesday that will finally REVEAL Milannah Joy since we have permission after her Adoption. I'm so excited to share our blonde-hair, blue-eye beauty with you! Of course, I will have Adoption Day post(s) to do, too! We are getting so excited that she will officially be OURS.

Be looking for posts with these topics & pictures coming soon:
-Reddington's Last Day
-My 31st
-Next of Kiln {Father's Day Gift}
-Children's Museum Fun
-Ethiopia Prep
-9th Wedding Anniversary
-The Little Theatre on the Square
-Cousin Party
-Maranatha Church: Support for "Simply Love"
-Grave Digger: Milannah's 1st Ride
-Father's Day Night Out
-Depart/Washington D.C. {Day 1}
-Meeting Endalem
-Ethiopia {Days 2-11}
-Summer = Soccer, Farm Camp, Swimming
-Adoption Day

Just looking at that list is a little exhausting but I know I will get to it.  Documenting memories is a MUST for me even if it takes a little longer than I'd like! 

No comments: