Title stolen from
here :)
I'm linking up to Mique's "Pity Party"
here
Every Spring I always plant flowers in the front of our house- typically I do pots & fun planters. {Since we added a large front porch back in 2008, I have loved "decorating" it.} This year I was getting especially antsy mid-April since the weather was not cooperating & it was still bitter cold. FINALLY, we started Spring-like weather the end of April. I had been looking at ideas online & loved some of the Front Porch ideas that I found. Anytime I have an idea, I always run it past my mom & sis because they can offer advice & often times, one or both of them have materials that I can use. OR, either or both of them have done something similiar so they have great suggestions for me. This is always a good idea when starting a project - - ask around! I had seen a gorgeous green two-tiered table For Sale for $68 that I seriously considered purchasing, It was round & a bit smaller than what I was looking for. I decided to keep looking for a table & do it myself, if I could. That ended up happening & I completed my entire "Front Porch Makeover" for less than $100. That can't be beat! :) I will list the specifics below the photos.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Below: My tricycle (1984)
Flowers, Pots, Potting Soil, etc- $75
Potting Table- Free (my parents had this & no use for it. Score!)
Kilz Paint used as base coat- Free (already had)
1 Quart of Paint: Color: Fircrest #B32-7 Ace Hardware $13
Plant Labels- Free (Gift from my sister- Purchased at Target & then she painted with chalkboard paint- LOVE them!)
Brown Wrapping Paper, Red & Tan Raffia- Free (already had)
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment