One month from today we will be saying so long to "one" & hello to "two." Reddington will be 2 years old on February 5th! Of course, time has gone by fast & sometimes I can't believe that I almost have a BIRTHDAY BOY on my hands. This means I have one month to write his Birthday blog post. I better get busy! I have been working on compiling a list of all of the words that he says so I can report them to the Dr for his '2 Year Well-Baby' visit at the end of February. This is a daunting task- - -like I need to carry around a notebook & pen all the time! Ha! He is saying new things constantly. I have a little bit of "extra" time to work on party details since that isn't until Feb. 26th. The clip art below is a little sneak peek of what's to come for the Mister's 2nd Birthday Party. I have had so much fun, already, just getting ideas & working on decor. Coming up first will be his 2nd Birthday Photo Shoot w/ Aunt Lori. I need to get things together for that, too. So much to do - - - no time to blog!
Easy Auto Ship – Stress-Free Car Shipping You Can Count On
-
Need to move your vehicle safely and affordably?
*Easy Auto Ship* makes car shipping simple, reliable, and
cost-effective—whether you're relocating, buyi...
4 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment