Today marks exactly 3 months until my little Prince turns 2! Often we are asked how old Reddington is & our automatic response is 1. I recently realized that he is closer to 2 than 1! He brings so much joy to our lives that we could never copy or fabricate. When thinking about him turning 2 I think of the awful title "Terrible Twos" that so often represents this age. I refuse to believe I will ever refer to my boy as being a Terrible Two. I pray that he grows into a terrific two-year old, instead! Reddington still loves books & loves to go, go, go. He doesn't want to watch any cartoons, movies, etc. He loves to look at & read books & play with his Matchbox Cars, Zu-Zu Pets, & firehouse. He used to be right at my feet constantly & now he will play independently with his toys. He is becoming such a big boy & saying new things every day. Recently he has said "Hug" with his arms out ready to embrace, "Dip It" while eating, "Ma" for Mason at the sitters, "Me" for Meriem at the sitters, "Up," & "Down." Every stage & age becomes my favorite when he is going through it. I love my life with my littlest love. There is nothing better than playing, reading, laughing, tickling, kissing, & spending time with him. I am so thankful that the Lord blessed us with Reddington. We couldn't love him an ounce more! We look forward to celebrating Reddington's 2nd Birthday in Februrary. We will enjoy celebrating our boy all month long & will have friends & family celebrate with us at his party on February 26th. Let the planning begin!
I can see the fingerprints of God when I look at you.
I can see the fingerprints of God & I know it's true.
You're a masterpiece that all creation quietly applauds &
you're covered with the fingerprints of God.
"Fingerprints of God" By Steven Curtis Chapman

No comments:
Post a Comment