Friday, October 16, 2009

Fashion Friday...

Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." ~Coco Chanel
I love fashion & expressing myself through what I wear. Sometimes, I like to 'stretch' myself & wear unique things & make fun combinations. On this rainy Friday I'm choosing to show my readers some things I have my eye on...
Everyone needs a (little) black dress, right? (I think that's the saying...)
Well, I don't have one that I love! So here's a cute one from Old Navy...

Colored Tights: I remember wearing hot pink ones & aqua colored tights 5-6 years ago. Well, I've since passed them on to the thrift shop & now, look what I'm purchasing...

Scarves are universal & can be worn as an accessory all year long.
If you can't tell, I'm LOVING gray right now!
Leave me a comment letting me know what's on your shopping list this FALL!
***Have a great weekend, blog readers! ~We're looking forward to: Abi & Donovan's Open House, Fondue Party w/ our Small Group, Lunch Date w/ Holly & Hair Appt., Cook-Out @ Uncle D & Aunt Lori's, & Reddington's 1st visit to THE PUMPKIN PATCH!
Hope the weather cooperates!
[I'm cracking up right now viewing past blog posts as I'm repeating a lot of the same tops/outfits... I guess I tend to wear my 'off-beat' things during the week to school since we dress up every day & my comfy/casual on the weekends.
Sorry, no photo shoots during the week! LOL!]

No comments: